Monday, August 20, 2007

Eyes and stuff...

I went back to the eye doctor today to verify what type of lenses I need to get. Turns out, these cool silicone lenses (Pure Vision Toric) that I'm getting can be worn for 30 days straight! That's putting them in once and not taking them out for a month! I don't imagine I'll actually be doing that, but it's pretty cool that they're made to be able to do that.

Speaking of lenses.... I bought Keenan his first pair of sunglasses today. Well, they aren't really his first pair - he had several that he outgrew before he was ever old enough to even wear them. He and I thought these ones were pretty cool...



2 comments:

Mom W said...

Soooo... Philip didn't think the shades were so cool?? Reading between the words...? Will Keenan actually wear them and leave them on in the sun? When you were sitting in the BIG chair Joia, you reminded me of pictures of me, when I was young (of course). I guess we must be related or something. = )

Joia said...

Philip thinks they're cool too... I just said "Keenan and I", because we were shopping together, and Philip wasn't there when we picked them out.
I've thought a lot of times recently that I look like you in pictures too!