Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Do I look a little Green?

Gotta admit.. I've got a little envy issue goin' on here... I just found out last night that my brother, Rob, and his wife, Ada, just got a new Golden Retriever puppy! That's the kind of dog Philip and I would Love to have (and puppies are just about the cutest things Ever!!) I'm so Jealous!! (Rob, I know you're reading this.. see what you've done??) =)
But really, we are still thinking that we need to stick to our "no puppy" rule, and get a grown dog.. I'm just not sure where we'd get a grown Golden Retriever?

Anyway, I gotta get past that...

So, I walked with Wendi AND Tiffany (and William) this morning. That was a good workout! Tiffany just got a jogging stroller for William, so she motors! I hadn't Really realized before how much longer their legs were than mine, but I think I was taking two steps for every one of theirs! At first, I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it! I think I still might have slowed them a bit, but they didn't complain. =0) (Thanks, girls!) Even at 8:20, when we finished, it was already so Hot (I think I need to bring a towel with me next time, I was drenched!)

5 comments:

rob said...

Hi Joia, so sorry to make you jealous (but she IS very cute and cuddly at 7 wks). Just hope you get over it before you come "home" in Sept. as kidnapping (dognapping-maybe, is that like catnapping) is still a serious offense. Love, Rob

Joia said...

Catnapping... I think that's what you'll be doing while I'm stealing your puppy! =)
Can't wait to see you (all, not just the puppy) in a couple weeks!

Melissa said...

Try www.petfinder.com It will list dogs available for adoption based on your geographical location. This is how we found Bella! I bet you guys can find a lovely golden retriever! How fun! Love you, Melissa

Joia said...

Thanks Melissa! I just went on there now, and there are a bunch! Maybe our dog is on there, just waiting for us.. =)

Mom W. said...

Well, all this dognapping and catnappping is making me yawn. We have the ultimate catnapper living at this house. Love you, Mom