Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not Too Much Going On...

Today has just been kind of a lazy day. It started out with sleeping in (since, after his 6:15 feeding, Keenan actually let us sleep until 9:00). Then we had waffles for breakfast - I've decided that it's nice to have hot breakfasts on weekend mornings, (since all Philip has time for the other mornings is a bowl of cereal in the car on the way to the hospital) so we've been having a lot of bacon and eggs and waffles the last few weeks.

We did some grocery shopping, and stopped by the playground/splash park on base to check it out. It looks pretty fun, and I'm sure will be another place Keenan and I will end up spending a lot of time in the next couple years.

We were planning to go to Turkey Creek and go swimming, but then the weather got yucky and Keenan had a very disrupted nap (due to a bad dream and the thunder), and is now back to sleep, so we're not sure if we're going to make it over there or not. I'd still like to go and at least walk the trail, since Philip hasn't been there before.

These pictures don't have anything to do with anything, other than that they're adorable, and I'm a sucker for Big Cats, especially "Baby Big Cats"! These were posted on Daily Mail the other day and I had Philip email the link to me so I could "keep" them!


Doesn't it just look like he's posing for this picture?


Apparently lions take the saying "bite your head off", quite literally! =)

This makes me think of Mufasa and Simba


This is too cute!

Is he getting "the look", or what?

Well, that's it for now, maybe I'll have something interesting to add later...

No comments: